- Soy wax burns completely. Paraffin usually leaves a portion of the wax remaining at the bottom of the container
- Little or no soot is produced from burning soy candles
- Soy wax burns 30% to 50% longer than paraffin
- Soy wax burns cooler than paraffin
- Clean up of soy wax can be done with soap and water; therefore, containers can be reused.
Check back soon for release date of our candles. I look forward to hearing from you on what scents are you favorite and what you would like to see me carry.